What is Paleo Diet?
The Paleo Diet is among the healthiest way you can eat because it uses a nutritional approach that works with one’s genetics that aids in keeping your body slender, strong and enthusiastic. Research in most food and diet expertise and Paleo Diet Review shows that this Diet is the modern diet full of refined foods.
It is also known as the Caveman Diet, Hunter-Gatherer Diet, Paleolithic Diet or Stone Age Diet. This diet has become popular in most fitness enthusiasts. It typically includes eating what the people during Paleolithic age were eating such as lean meats, fruits, vegetables, nuts and seeds. However, a Paleo Diet limits foods such as dairy products, legumes and grains.
Is Paleo Diet the right choice for you?
Although the Paleo Diet may not be the best for everyone who doesn’t agree with some of its food limitations, it has been proven to give a healthy alternative for those who are eager to lose weight and improve their health as a whole. Like any other diet surfacing the market, this Diet needs to have balance of all the food being eaten. This scheme is for you to get all necessary nutrients that the body needs without overeating. this Diet is just the perfect choice for you because it is a natural way of losing weight with lesser risk to your health.
What are the advantages of following Paleo diet?
For many people, the reality of Paleo Diet giving those best results is all they need. From improved blood lipids, reduced pain from eating less and weight loss is the only thing that followers love about Paleo. However, many are still not satisfied with the results that this Diet has to offer. Others are keen enough to know how things really work; thanks to Paleo they have all answers to their critics.
The Paleo Diet naturally offers a perfect balance of saturated and unsaturated fats which in return balances the healthiness of every cell.
Fish such as salmon is one of the best sources of protein and fat which is capable of releasing omega-3 fatty acids. Moreover, when eating fish, it helps strengthen the eyes, heart and the most important, the brain development and function. Omega-3 can also be found in pasture raised meats and eggs.
More muscles, less fat
When following a Paleo Diet, your health relies primarily on the protein intake from animal flesh. This protein helps in creating new cells such as muscle mass.
One should know that the more muscles you have, the higher chance of increasing metabolism. When muscle cells are increased, fat cells shrink.
Better Gut life
You don’t want to have a “leaky gut syndrome”, which is when your intestinal walls are breached and leak some of the things that should not be inside the walls. To avoid having this kind of syndrome, stay away from sugar and other processed foods to avoid inflammation of intestinal tract. this Diet allows you to avoid eating sweets and other processed meals while still keeping your body energetic.
Get enough vitamins and minerals
This Diet allows its followers to eat a large part of vegetables. Eating all kinds and colors of the vegetable variety helps you in gaining more vitamins and minerals.
Better digestion and absorption
It also suggests eating foods that have the ability to digest easily. For people who are having difficulties with their digestion system, follow a strict Paleo Diet and you will see positive results.
Allergic capable foods such as grains and dairy are not included in this Diet, which is why you can really avoid getting your allergies back.
Paleo Diet is following a low carbohydrate diet plan, which removes processed foods and ignites weight loss.
What are Paleo diet disadvantages or side effects?
Despite being regarded as the most effective weight loss diet scheme, the Paleo Diet Review has also showed a few disadvantage or side effect. First, Paleo Diet relies mostly on meat; however today meat is not all lean as compared to the age thousands of years ago. Secondly, the diet lack on some of the important micronutrients such as calcium and vitamin D.
Best 15 tips on how to use Paleo Diet?
1. A Paleo Diet should include eating foods high in fat, moderate in animal protein and low or moderate in carbohydrates.
2. A Paleo Diet should include eating generous amounts of saturated fats such as coconut oil, butter or duck fat. These are advised only if the animals are healthy and well-treated. Other sources of good fat are olive, avocado and macadamia oil.
3. Try to eat ample amounts of animal protein like meat poultry, eggs, shellfish, fish and red meat.
4. A sufficient amount of fresh vegetables is also good in the Paleo diet. Sweet potatoes and yams are also great alternative for non-cooked vegetables and a good source of non-toxic carbohydrates.
5. Only eat moderate amounts of fruits and nuts that are low in sugar but high in anti-oxidants.
6. Choose to eat pasture raised and grass eating animal meats. It is also best to prefer organic meats, fruits and vegetables.
7. Avoid eating cereal grains and legumes including wheat, barley, corn, brown rice, peanuts, beans and soy.
8. Avoid the use of hydrogenated oils which includes margarine, soybean oil, peanut oil, canola oil, safflower oil and sunflower oil.
9. Cut off the drinking of soft drinks, processed sweets and juices.
10. Do not eat dairy products other than cream or butter. If it can’t be followed, try to use just fermented dairy.
11. Eat only when hungry, but don’t overeat. Its okay to skip one or two meals, there is no law that requires you to eat three meals a day.
12. Sleep at least 8 hours a day.
13. Do not over exercise.
14. Supplement your body with vitamin D, magnesium, iodine and probiotics.